Monday, October 11, 2010

What Do You Think?

I've decided to make "Monday Money Sense" into a "Monthly Money Sense."

In it's place I want to do "Meal Plan Monday." I'm thinking of adding a link-up to it, so other people can share their meal plans.

The goal: people are less likely to eat out or get take out when they already have a meal plan in place. On the other hand, people are likely to fore-go their original plan when they feel like they are always eating the same thing. With everyone sharing their meal plans it will help you save money by planning ahead, and help spark your imagination on meals to eat!

So, what do you think?

I'll officially start this segment next week!

*I wrote this post in advance, and noticed Southern Savers has started doing just this, but you know what, that's ok I'm still doing it!*
blog comments powered by Disqus