Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Favorites- Site Redesign and a Poll!

By now you've probably noticed that the site looks a little different. I'm actually really excited by the new look. Here's what's new:

  • New Page Design- Hopefully, this is much easier on the eyes.
  • Updated the Feed- Now you can subscribe to the feed or through email.
  • Facebook Page- I sure hope you'll come over and "like" us on Facebook!
  • Page Button- I hope you'll grab my button for your page!
  • New Links Set-up- I divided the links into "Frugal Resources" and "Provident Resources" so that you can find things better.
Please feel free to comment on anything you like or don't like! 

Poll: Do you use Twitter?
I'm curious to your feelings on Twitter, as I don't personally have one, but wonder if it is worth it? I'd love to know if you use it or not and why you do or don't.

blog comments powered by Disqus