Thursday, October 7, 2010

Publix Trip 10/7/10

I spent $10.28 for $114.55 worth of groceries saving $104.16 or 91%!

See my original list HERE.

Added:
(2) Additional Hidden Valley
   -(2)$2/1 HERE
Bananas 75¢

Deleted:
(1) Crest Toothpaste- Coupon didn't match the one on sale
(1)Organic Valley Milk- Again, coupon didn't match
(1)Huggies wipes tub- They were completely out, as is the warehouse!

Prices, Price Changes, Coupons, and Coupon Changes
-Hidden Valley BOGO $3.69 not $3.45 (but still a MM with coupons!)
-Breadcrumbs BOGO $1.95 not $1.93 (seriously 2¢?)
-Athenos BOGO $2.49 not $2.69 (wow, it's rare when we are lower here)
-Martha Stewart Cleaners BOGO $3.99, but I also found (2) $1/1 Hangtags (there were unfortunately only 2), which meant I paid $2 for 6 bottles of cleaner!
-I deleted my $1 off produce wyb 2 Hidden Valley because it was only for the original ranch not the Farmhouse variety.
-I added a $3.50 wyb both huggies diaper and wipes Target Printable HERE because my store triple stacks (I know, rare!).

It was definitely a great trip! The only downside is it seems the winter migration of the snow birds has begun here in South Florida. For those of you who don't know we have what we call "season" here. Every year from about Oct/Nov to around Easter people from up north, out west, and from other countries descend upon warm, sunny Florida. While it's great for our tourist driven economy it means everything is much more constipated. For example, normally at the store I go to there are maybe 15-20 people in the store Thursday around 10-11, but today it was much more crowded. Season also means harder to drive around, harder to find somewhere to eat out that isn't packed, you get the idea. These people spend money (and a lot of it!), so in some ways it's great, but it makes everything much more of a headache. But at least I had my favorite cashier, and I was her last person before break so no worries of annoying anyone!
blog comments powered by Disqus