This weeks recipe is a recipe for either Beef or Chicken with Broccoli. It's sooooooo simple, and I make it all the time. It's not a very exact recipe, so forgive me for that.
Beef/Chicken and Broccoli
2 Chicken Breasts Cubed or 1 lb Stir-fry Beef
1-2 Cups Frozen Broccoli
Kraft Asian Sesame dressing(or Publix brand)
Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. Oil
2 cups Cooked Rice
1. Marinate meat in a mixture of about 1/4 cup dressing, 2 tbsp soy sauce, a tbsp sesame seeds, and salt and pepper to your liking for at least 30 min.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan with oil over medium heat.
3. Cook meat until brown, drain off any excess liquid.
4. Add frozen broccoli and cook about 3-5 min.
5. Add enough dressing and a bit of soy sauce for your desired level of "sauce."
6. Cook an additional 3-5 min.
7. Serve over rice.