Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Publix Ad and a Deal on Sonicare

I Heart Publix

Michelle over at iheartpublix has posted this weeks Publix ad (sorry I'm a day late), you can find it here.
I see a few things I am excited about, however I'm sad because I have another youth thing this week, but it is on Thursday, so I'm not sure if I will get to go shopping then or not.

I also got a great deal this week on Sonicare Toothbrushes at Target, specifically the Sonicare Essence.
Check it out:
Sonicare Essence on sale $49.99 (down from $69.99)
    -$10/1 Manufacturer's Coupon from 8/1/10 SS or HERE
    -$10/1 Target Printable HERE

Also, when you register your product they will email you a MIR for $10 off a future Brush purchase, and a MIR toward brush heads.  (So if you wanted to buy two, wait for the email to buy the second...) I think it's a pretty good deal considering how much they want to charge you at the dentist for one of these things. I will also attest that I can tell a difference in their cleaning (and I was previously using a battery operated toothbrush).
Happy Couponing!
blog comments powered by Disqus