Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fun Change

So I'm excited to say that I am changing Friday Fun into Friday Favorites because I have a lot of things that I think are really great and that I want to share with you. So here is this weeks Friday Favorite: Opinion Outpost!

What is Opinion Outpost?
It is a survey site that pays you to take surveys.

How do they pay you?
After you have collected 50 opinion points you can cash out for a $5 check.

How many points do you get per survey?
10-50 is what I have seen, with many being 20.

How much time does it take?
That depends on the survey, but generally the points match the time constraint. I don't think I've spent more than 20-30 minutes on any one survey.

Why I like it!
Because I've only been doing it a month and have made enough for $30 (I've received $20, $10 is in the mail). I'm actually only 2 points away from another $5 check. If you don't qualify for a survey after starting it, you have the choice of instant win for $50, entry into a sweepstakes, or donate to charity. You also occasionally get to test products, which is always fun!

Where do I sign-up?
 Click here to sign-up! The link will also be in my favorite places tab for future reference.
blog comments powered by Disqus