Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping list

So here's what I'm planning on buying tomorrow.

Blue- Manufacturer's
Green-Publix
Red- Competitor

(2) Nature's Own Bread BOGO $2.85

(2) Tostitos Tortilla Chips BOGO $4.99
    -(2) $1 off 1 family size Target Printable HERE (if included)

(2) Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream BOGO $3.79
    -$1/2 Printable (I can't seem to find it for a link?) or $1/2 6/6/10 RP

(6?) Kellog's Eggo Waffles BOGO $2.49 (It depends on my Target coupons how many they will take)
    -(3) $1/2 Blinkie
    -(6) $1/1 Target Coupon HERE or HERE

(1) Huggies Wipes $5.99
   - 50¢/1 home mailer
   -$3.50 off wyb Huggies Diapers and Wipes Target Coupon

(1) Jumbo Pack Huggies Diapers
    -$3/1 printable (I don't think this one is available anymore)
    -$2/1 In Ad Coupon

(2) Tropicana OJ
   - (2) Free Juicy Reward Promotion (promotion over)
   - $1 on produce wyb 2 Tropicana products

There are a few more items I'm considering. I'll update if I do them.   
Check out the full-ad with match-ups at iheartpublix or southernsavers.   

Edit:
(1) Gallon 1% Milk
(1) Gallon Whole Milk
(1) Schick Hydro Razor
   -(1) $2/1 Blinkie
   -(1) $1/1 Publix Green Advantage Buy
   -MIR for purchase price HERE
(2) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
   -(1) BOGO Internet print from cooking with Kraft (unsure if still available)
   -(2) $1/1 Internet Print HERE
(1) Country Time Lemonade Mix (My husband has been asking for it, and it's on sale)       
blog comments powered by Disqus