Thursday, June 24, 2010

Publix Trip 6/24

(not pictured rice, package of zucchini, and kiwi)
I spent $16.23 for $55.40 worth of groceries, saving $39.17 or 70%!

Click here for the original list.

Here are the changes:
I added:
Kraft Mayo w/ olive oil $2.99
 - Free from Kraft Summer Savings Promotion
(4) Gerber Ravioli @ $1 each and (1) Gerber Carrots @ 85¢
  -$1/5 Gerber Products Target IP HERE
(1) Ziploc Sandwich Bags 50ct. $1.99
  -$1/1 Ziploc Product Target IP HERE
(1) Publix Rice 5lb bag $1.99   

I deleted:
Milk

Other Changes:
Zucchini $1.34 ( I bought a 3 pack)
No Peelie on the Butter

I also stopped by another Publix in my area because my favorite Publix has not yet received the Green Advantage Buy flyers! (I know seriously they expire in a little over a week). This other Publix did have them, so I grabbed a couple to use next week to get the things I've been wanting to get, but needed the flyer coupons for.
blog comments powered by Disqus