Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fun

Last week I talked about how awesome Swagbucks is! So really if you haven't joined you are missing out. Click the image below to join and start earning Swagbucks!


Search & Win


 This week, I'd like to talk about another Points Program which is Tropicana Juicy Rewards.
I like it because they offer a lot of redeemable rewards and also special feature rewards. You may have noticed the free OJ coupons I had. They were a special promotion, for 5 juicy reward points you got a coupon for free OJ and one of their other offers free. They've also done other special promotions in the past to receive any of their rewards free or certain categories for free. The prizes are quite varied. From BOGO bowling or mini golf to discounts at stores or museum admissions. You can also enter sweepstakes or donate to save the rain forest with your points.
Many of their regular rewards are 1-3 points. Each carton of  Tropicana is 3 points, but I also have some codes for you. Let me know if any of them do not work so I can remove them.
  • DOUBL-TTKFR (2 pts.)
  • DOUBL-HTREW (2 pts.)
  • YAHOO-34765 (1 pt.)
  • LA73E-CL9W4 (1 pt.)
  • FBOOK-TROPI (1 pt.)
  • MOTHE-RHOOD (1 pt.)
  • BLOGG-HER11 (1 pt.) 
So go ahead check them out! 
blog comments powered by Disqus