Thursday, June 17, 2010

Publix Trip 6/17

I spent $12.31 for $75.68 worth of groceries, saving $63.37 or 84%!

I'd say it went well, the only downer was somehow my $3 off Huggies coupon did not make it to the store, so I didn't purchase the diapers or wipes.
Here's a list of changes from the original list.
Nature's Own bread was not BOGO at my store, but Arnold's bread was BOGO at $3.69
Added:
Hamburger Buns 89¢
Dan-o-nino $1.67
 -$1.50/1   SS 6-6-2010 
Deleted:
As mentioned Huggies diapers and wipes
Country Time (I somehow completely forgot I wanted to buy it, it's been one of those weeks...) 
 I'll probably pick up these on another day this week.

1 comment:

  1. I came from southern saver! Really like you site, Ill be back im sure.

    http://cheapansweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete