Thursday, June 10, 2010

Publix Trip

I did well with my Publix trip today. I'll update with a picture later, when I upload it to the computer. They did not have the Benefiber, which was sad, and my Cheerios were more expensive than I expected too, but I needed them for my toddler!

But I spent $11.74 for $59.12 worth of groceries, saving 47.38 or 80%. I purchased everything on my list, but added bananas. I wanted the Pantene, but unfortunately they were all gone! The Beggin Strips 25oz bag is actually $10 at my store, so even with the coupon not so great. Hate when that happens.

I may make another trip on Monday depending on the coupons that come in my paper Sunday.

Edit: Here's the pic
 I forgot I bought some Deans Dip and Damp Rid.
Here are the match-ups for those.
(2) Deans Dip $1.59 each
(2) $1/1 Publix Yellow Advantage Buy
(1) $1/2 for registering with their website
Damp Rid
  $3/1 Publix Green Advantage Buy (exp. 6/11)
  $1/1 SS 5/23/10 (alternately there is a $3/1 in the same ad, I already used this one)  

Not the greatest week ever at Publix, but still some good deals out there.

1 comment: