Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Finds

I figure I'll get this one out there early on, and relive it many more times in the future.

Swagbucks. I love Swagbucks. Why? Because you earn rewards for doing something easy, searching the internet. Right now they are doing a promotion called summer of swag, where they are giving out swagbucks more often. I've been doing it for over a year now, and it's great.
So click the banner below to register.


Search & Win

What can you redeem your swagbucks for? Tons of things! My favorite are Amazon gift cards because you can buy just about anything from Amazon.

Want to improve your chances, download the toolbar and type in every website in the search box.

So do it, you won't be sorry you did!

PS Enter the code SUMMEROFSWAG when you register for some starter swag!
blog comments powered by Disqus