Thursday, November 4, 2010

Publix Trip 11/4/10

(Not Pictured: 2 Bags of Puppy Chow)
I spent $30.44 for $124.53 worth of groceries, saving $94.09 or 76%.

See my original list here.

Added:
(2)Puppy Chow Raincheck $9.99
   -(2)$2/1 HERE
(1)Vinegar $2.19

Deleted:
Craisins because I never found my coupon :-/
Listerine because the coupon I had was for Listerine Zero, which wasn't on sale.

Prices, Price Changes, Coupons, and Coupon Changes:
None!

I had a great trip. I used a different cashier today, and she was very meticulous with my coupons. She said it's because this one lady will come in and buy 1 banana and try to use the $1 off produce coupon on it. There's also apparently another lady who often tries to use coupons for items she doesn't have. Seriously people, don't abuse the system. I know times are hard right now, but we don't gain anything from abusing the system, in fact we risk a whole lot. Just my two cents.
blog comments powered by Disqus