Monday, November 29, 2010

NaBloPoMo



I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this month, which is National Blog Posting Month.

My month will be a "Month of Money Saving Tips." Each day for the entire month of November, I will give you a quick tip to help you save money!

Tip 29- Try a warehouse club membership. I've talked about all the ways to save before. Even if you just buy gas and milk you will recoup your membership fee. Want to make it even better? Go in with a friend to split the membership costs. Most clubs offer a second card free, so split the cost. You could also go in with a bunch of friends to split packs of things you know you cannot use before they expire/go bad. Most clubs also offer your money back if you are dissatisfied with your membership, and most will give you your money back if you buy their house brand and it doesn't live up to your expectations. So it's worth a try in my book.
blog comments powered by Disqus