Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NaBloPoMo



I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this month, which is National Blog Posting Month.

My month will be a "Month of Money Saving Tips." Each day for the entire month of November, I will give you a quick tip to help you save money!

Tip 24- Avoid doing major shopping with your kids. Kids are notorious for "I want...," "Mommy can we buy this," etc. Sometimes we find ourselves going "if your good, I'll treat you to ____." Either way we may find ourselves buying things not on our list to keep the child from making a scene. Now I know this isn't always realistic, but there are options. 1)Swap errand time with another Mom. 2) Shop on your partner's watch. 3)If you really need to take them with you make sure they are well rested and with a full belly, and be aware of their schedule. If their nap time is in 30 min, it's probably not the best time to go grocery shopping. Also, bring snacks to the store, and if your going to Publix don't forget the free cookie at the bakery!
blog comments powered by Disqus