Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kellogg's 50% Off Trip

I spent $9.63 for $54.35 worth of groceries, saving $44.72 or 82%!

Ok so I went to Publix today for the 50% off Kellogg's Cereal Sale! This is what I got with match-ups!

(2) Raisin Bran Crunch $2.09
  -(1)$1/2 HERE
(2)Frosted Mini-Wheats $2.09
  -(1)$1/2 HERE
(2)Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites $1.74
  -(1)$1/2 HERE
(3) Poptarts
  -(3)Free wyb 2 Kellogg's Cereals Tearpad (there were tons at my store!)
(1)100-Calorie Pack Craisins
  -(1)$2 off wyb 2 Frosted Mini-Wheats
(6)Dr. Pepper B2G1 $1.79
  -(3)B1G1 Hangtags
  -(2)74¢/2 Target Printables HERE (They are an ad on the side of the page, and also be aware they expire the same day, and only let me print one)
(5)Philadelphia Cream Cheese 4/$5
  -$5/5 HERE
  -$1 off Dairy Purchase Baby Club Coupon


Some people are reporting 70¢/1 Peelies and Coupons at their store, but sadly none were at my store. This sale is only this weekend, so if you are interested better go now. It includes ALL Kellogg's Cereals, so if you love a cereal that doesn't go on sale often, this might be the time to stock-up!

2 comments:

  1. I am still debating on doing this.. But you did Awesome!! What a great amount of savings for everything pictured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure I was going to at first either, but then I decided to buy some that don't always go on sale or when they do there isn't a good coupon to go with it, and since I had all those coupons for other items wyb Kellogg's products, I figured why not?

    ReplyDelete