Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Favorites- Books

So I really love reading. I read all sorts of things, and love learning from reading. When I want to learn how to do something I look to the library (or the internet) to find out how to do it. I also love a good fiction book! But here's my predicament, I need more fiction books to read! Can you recommend some books?

Here's a list of some of my favorite books (and this is by no means a comprehensive list, just what I can think of right now):

  • Anything by Nicholas Sparks
  • Anything by Dan Brown
  • Harry Potter series
  • Anything by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Anything by C.S. Lewis 
  • Brave New World
  • As I Lay Dying
  • Marley and Me
  • 1984
I'm currently reading the Hunger Games trilogy.

So please share away, and maybe you'll find a book that interests you from the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I have the first Twilight book on my shelf, I just haven't gotten up the desire to read it yet... I was that way with Harry Potter at first. I actually only read Harry Potter when I took a class on it in college called "Religion and Harry Potter." I quickly became addicted to the books and read them all within a month.

    One of these days I'll read Twilight, maybe when the whole Twilight mania dies down.

    I should check into Eat Pray Love though, I'd probably like that.

    ReplyDelete