I know I gave a recipe last week, but with it being the holiday season, I figured another cookie recipe wouldn't hurt.
1 cup soft margarine or butter blend
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar + 2 tsp cinnamon for topping
1.Preheat oven to 400 F
2. In a large bowl, mix together margarine and sugar.
3. Blend in eggs one at a time.
4. In a medium bowl sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
5. Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Dough should be a little stiff.
6. On a plate combine extra sugar and cinnamon.
7. Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll into cinnamon sugar mix to coat.
8. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 8-10 minutes.
Makes about 24 cookies.