- Donate to a food pantry. Go through your stockpile and purge anything that you aren't going to use or is nearing expiration and you won't be able to use. Food pantries have a lot of demand at this time of the year.
- Toy drives. There's tons of these that happen for tons of organizations. There's Toys for Tots and Angel Giving Trees. If you attend a church, you may be able to help a family there. Some of these can be a great place to give gently used toys your children no longer play with.
- Caroling. It can be nice to visit a few houses or shut-ins with some Christmas cheer.
- Nursing Homes. These places love having people who are willing to come visit around the holidays.
- Time. Many organizations could use your time to fill their demands around the holidays.
- Money. Most notably is the Salvation Army. You'll see them ringing their bells outside of stores. If you have anything to give, it can be quite beneficial for them. Many are finding that people aren't donating as much this year.
There really are tons of ways to give this time of year, so I encourage you to choose at least one and do it!