Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shopping list for 7/8

Blue- Manufacturer's Coupon
Green- Publix Coupon
Red- Competitor Coupon

This is going to be real short because I don't feel like there is much that I need this week, so I may just run in for a few things.

(1) Publix Diapers @ $15.99
   -$5/1 Publix Baby Club Coupon

I'm also considering some items that I have a free item coupon for....Other than that I may just grab some staples. 
 You can check out the full-ad with match-ups at iheartpublix or southernsavers.


But I did want to tell you I added a new tab called "Favorite Websites" at the top. There you will find links to some of the websites I've mentioned (and some I haven't mentioned yet) that you may find useful. So go check it out, and let me know of any sites you like so I can check them out because I love finding great sites!
  
blog comments powered by Disqus