Thursday, July 1, 2010

Publix Trip 7/1/10

I spent $21.44 for $98.98 worth of groceries, saving $77.54 or 78.3%!

Click here for my original shopping list.

It was a good shopping trip and I had my favorite cashier! She's so efficient at checking out that it takes no time at all. On the downside, I noticed when I got home that the sunscreen rang up differently than it said on the shelf at my store. So, I will head back later if it truly did ring up wrong I will get that item free changing the totals. Turns out my husband read the shelf tag wrong, so oh well! Anyway here are the changes from the original shopping list:

Added:
Another Kraft Sandwich shop Mayo which was BOGO $1.99!
  -Used an additional $1/1 Yellow Advantage buy coupon to make it $1 moneymaker!
(1)Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer $7.99
  -$5/1 from 6/13/10 SS
  -$3/1 Target printable HERE
(2)Beggin Strips 2/$6
  -BOGO Peelie  Manufacturer's Q that says redeem at Publix only. My cashier treated it as a store as they were both on the same package.
  -$1/2 Peelie
(1)Snyder's Prezels 2/$4
   -$1/1 from 5/23/10 SS
(1)Banana Boat Sunscreen
   -$1/1 from 6/27/10 SS
 I also added the following coupons:
   -$1 off any Dairy purchase Publix Baby Club coupon
   -$1.50 off Huggies Little Swimmers Target printable HERE (my store allows triple stacking). 
   

I was going to buy milk at my store, but milk is up to $3.35. I'll be going to BJ's to buy it.   
     
    
blog comments powered by Disqus