Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fun-Volunteer

I'm going to be out of town today and tomorrow because I will be at Youth Conference for my church (for those that don't know I am very much involved with the Youth at my church). So for today it is really quick post for Friday Fun, and that is go volunteer. Here's a list of just a few places that love volunteers:
  • Nursing Homes
  • Animal Shelters
  • Hospitals
  • Soup Kitchens
  • Food Pantries
  • Schools and Daycares
  • Churches
  • Wildlife Organizations
  • Clean-up groups (for cleaning litter off of streets or from rivers/canals/lakes)
  • Other non-profit groups
Volunteering is a great way to bring some goodness into your life, it's hard to think about things bothering you if you are serving! I've also learned that serving others can be a lot of fun especially if you do it with a group of people.
blog comments powered by Disqus