Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Money Sense- How's it going?

Click here for more in this series.

It's been about a month since I started this series, so I thought I would take the opportunity to take a break and see how everyone is doing?

Have you:
  1. Stopped spending more than you make?
  2. Established a budget?
  3. Created a debt pay-down plan?
  4. Started kicking your debt pay-down into high gear? 
So which step are you on? How is it going? Have you been surprised by any of the results of the steps?

Remember, this is a slow and tedious road, but don't give up! Keep in mind that this is temporary, and eventually you will no longer be in bondage to your debt, and think how great that will feel.

Please feel free to comment and let me know how you are doing! Join me next week as we begin a series on emergency (aka rainy day) funds.
blog comments powered by Disqus