Thursday, June 2, 2011

Publix Trip 6/2/11


I spent $16.08 for $87.48 worth of groceries, saving $71.40 or 82%!

Here's the match-ups:
(2) Thomas English Muffins BOGO $3.89

(8) Ronzoni Healthy Harvest BOGO $1.89
   -(4) $1/2 HERE

(2) Healthy Harvest Egg Noodles BOGO $1.89 (Since the coupons said off two boxes, I didn't feel it matched the bags)

(8) Ronzoni Garden Delight BOGO $1.89
   -(8) $1/1 HERE (I assure you I used 4 different computers to get these, in case anyone was wondering)

(2) Yoplait Yoplus BOGO $2
   -(2) 55¢/1 Peelies

(2) Dove Ice Cream BOGO $3.49
   -(2) $1/1 Blinkies

(4) Mrs. T's Pierogies BOGO $2.59
   -(2) $1/1 HERE
   -(1) $1/1 from June 2011 All You
   -(1) $1/1 from March 2011 All You

(2) Fresh Express Salad BOGO $3.69
   -(2) $1/1 from Facebook Promotion (no longer available)

(1) Orajel 2/$5
   -(1)$1/1 Printable (not sure where from...)

(2)Chef Boyardee Whole Grain 10/$10
   -(1) B1G1 from a homemailer

(2) Publix Cream Cheese 95¢

(1) Cottonelle Wipes $2.69
   -(1) Free Product Coupon

(1) Blueberries $1.99

-(1) $5/$25 Save-a-lot Coupon

Good trip, and I promise I didn't clear any shelves. ;-) It seems my store has been fairly prepared with the really good deals lately. My cashier was a little flustered with all the coupons and the new coupon policy, but she called one of the managers over to watch her do it, and there were no problems. Not even with the overage. I had been waiting for this pasta to go BOGO again, as it had been awhile. I'll only buy the wheat or veggie kind of pasta, but now I'm stocked for awhile again. :-)

How'd you guys do? Link-up below and share your spoils!

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you are having any problems using the save a lot coupon, one publix near me takes it and the other is fighting me on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Publix specifically lists them on their competitor coupon list, and they haven't given me any trouble. Sorry you're having trouble though, that's never any fun!

    ReplyDelete