Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites- Birthday!

Last Friday marked the 1 year birthday of Frugal and Provident! Boy what a year it has been! I feel like I just started this yesterday! In this short year, the blog has changed a lot with a new look and some new features. I hope to be able to bring you many more years of blogging!



Also, please share anything you'd love to see or anything you'd like to see changed! I love hearing from you! Stories, questions, or comments, I'd love to hear them. What's your favorite part of the blog? What's your least favorite part? What do you want to see more of? Have you learned anything? Is there something you'd like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments below or you can email me. For my email address check-out the disclosure policy tab above.

And also, a big thank you to all of my readers!
blog comments powered by Disqus