Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Great Resource- Cooking Fuels

While looking at some of the blogs I followed, I came across this little gem and decided to share. It goes over the different types of fuel you can use when you are without power. Definitely something you want to look at now before you end up without power.

Also, check-out this post of theirs on different kinds of emergency stoves you can make and how to use some of the fuels.

I encourage you to look this stuff over because most natural disasters come with power outages, so you'll need to be able to know how to make do until you can either leave the area or power is restored.

Their site in general is great for food storage tips in general, so it's worth looking around!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I bookmarked it. There were a lot of things that I never even considered. I love your blog and read it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete