- Crafts. Cut out the animals, use the letters to make a fun note, the possibilities are endless.
- Scrapbook. You can easily put those cards that mean something into a scrapbook or even just a memory box.
- Turn them into placemats for kids by laminating them.
- Turn them into a postcard by cutting off the side that is written on and writing on the back of the pretty picture side.
- Turn them into bookmarks.
- Turn them into recipe cards.
- Turn them into gift tags by using cookie cutters or other shapes to cut out pictures from the front.
- My personal favorite is to donate them to St. Jude's You can learn more about that HERE.
Do you have a use for old cards? Please share it below and I will add it to the list!