Thursday, August 25, 2011

So Here's Where We're At...

Long time no see! A lot has been going on here. First, there was the whole computer. Then my daughter was sick, then I was sick. Crazy!

So I've been doing a lot of soul searching about this blog, I don't want to stop blogging, but I've been trying to spend more time with my family. I also work part time at night online. The best way for me to reconcile all of this is to change from a set weekly schedule to posting in the areas I normally do, just not weekly. I'll probably still post my meal plan because, well, we still got to eat, lol! I feel like this is the best way to still post about everything I love, but not miss out on everything else I need to be doing!

I'll be posting my shopping trip later today, so be looking for that!
blog comments powered by Disqus