Friday, March 18, 2011

Frugality- Drug Stores

This is a day late, but better late then never I guess!

I've only just begun getting into working the drug store deals, in fact I've only dabbled into CVS.

But it really is a great way to stock up on personal care items, so I thought I would share with you how it works.

Basically, each week the drug stores offer some form of money back for making a purchase. Generally, you break up what you would buy into several little purchases rolling over the money back to the next purchase, allowing you to save money out-of-pocket. Any extra after buying all you wish to buy you roll over to the next week. It does take a little more time then regular grocery store couponing, but it really helps cut down on the budget for those personal products.

My best advice though is to check-out Southern Savers. In the top right of the website you will find all the drug stores. She usually is pretty good about posting a getting started scenario for each one. She also has information on how it works, policies, and tips. So check it out, and be on your way to saving even more money.
blog comments powered by Disqus