Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Favorites- Website!

A friend on facebook posted this website the other day, and it has given me a bunch of good laughs. It is called {Bleep} My Kids Ruined. It's so funny because if you have kids you've been there, and sometimes you just sit there and go "if I didn't see this with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it." So go check it out and have a laugh. I also enjoy their sister site {Bleep} My Pets Ruined. *Warning* There are times that there may be questionable material on these sites, as they are user submitted. Also, while they bleep out the name on the website, the address contains a less than favorable word. Just a word of caution because I always like a warning.

In other news, you might have noticed the lack of posts this week. It's been pretty hectic here. I promise next week will be better. :-)
blog comments powered by Disqus