Maybe it's just me, but I feel like every time I make rice there is always some leftover. It doesn't matter if I made it for a side dish or part of a meal there is always some left. I then try to figure out how to use it when I don't really want to eat just regular rice. Here's a few ideas if you have the same perdicament as me.
- Fried Rice. There are tons of recipes out there for it and leftover rice works perfectly in it.
- Rice Salad. A nice mix of rice, veggies, and other ingredients.
- Burritos. Yum.
- Stuffed Peppers.
- Soup. There are countless soups you can add rice to instead of pasta.
- Rice Pudding.
- Rice Patty Pancakes. Mix egg and rice, pour into pan.
- Beans and Rice,
- Rice Frittata
- Mix with milk and sugar (or honey, brown sugar) and heat it in the microwave for a dessert or even breakfast.
- Freeze it. Rice freezes pretty well.
Do you have a suggestion? Leave a comment below, and I will add it to the list.