Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clever Tricks- A Great Book for Cleaning



I checked out a book from the library a couple weeks ago, and I got to say it's kind of a fun book. It's a book full of cleanign tips and tricks for I swear everything in the house.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home: No-Nonsense Advice that Will Inspire You to CLEAN like the DICKENS
It's also a great book for learning how to clean in a more green way, or even just if you are looking for less-toxic materials to use. The book also contains lots of little tips for saving money, cute stories from raising her kids (she had 9!), and some of her house rules.

You might also recognize the name from a line of cleaning products, it is the same person, but the cleaning products are made by her daughter who was inspired by her mom.

You can get it on Amazon right now for about $8, which isn't bad for a book. I think I might even pick this one up, as it would be a handy little reference to have around.
blog comments powered by Disqus