Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorites- Harry Potter

I figured since the last movie premieres tonight, it would be appropriate to make Harry Potter my Friday Favorite for the week.

I must admit when the Harry Potter craze first started, I was very not interested. I had seen a couple of the movies, and they were good movies, but I hadn't read the books, or even cared. Then I took a religion class that covered 4 different series: Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, His Dark Materials, and you guessed it, Harry Potter. I had to read the series for the class, and I found myself unable to put them down. Luckily, by time I took the class all of the books were out, so there was no waiting a long time for the next one. I've seen all the movies, and I am eagerly awaiting seeing this last one. I don't know if I'll see it tonight, or in a few weeks, but I am excited.

Anyone else as excited as me?

(On a side note, I'm dying to go to the Harry Potter world at Universal Studios as well...)
blog comments powered by Disqus