Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Clever Tricks for Dealing with Weeds


The other day I saw this wonderful article on my homepage, and thought it would be great to share with you. Since it's warm out now, it's time to work on our lawns and gardens, and one of the most tricky things is dealing with weeds. Check-out the article for a list of 10 homemade ways to deal with weeds. I'm all for the natural ways to deal with things, as I just don't like the idea of using tons of chemicals in the places where my daughter plays. I also love the last idea about just living with it. Some weeds it's worth it to get rid of, but I see plenty of ground cover weeds that I actually think look pretty as they have pretty little flowers on them, and they seem to grow where our grass just does not want to.

Does anyone else have any tips for dealing with weeds or gardens in general? I'd love to hear them! Comment below and I may use them in a future post.
blog comments powered by Disqus