Their Free & Clear diapers do not include chlorine processing, fragrances, latex and petroleum based lotions. With processed chlorine-free wood pulp in Free & Clear diapers, Seventh Generation also makes certain that no chlorine is released into the environment during the Totally Chlorine Free whitening process of the diapers and training pants.
What is equally exciting is Seventh Generation has also reduced the size of the plastic packaging, meaning less landfill waste. In fact, the packaging can now be recycled at local supermarkets where plastic bag recycling collection boxes are available. (Publix has plastic bag recycling at their stores).
These diapers feel and work like any other diaper, just without all the yucky stuff! If you would like to try them, they are offering my readers a $2/1 Seventh Generation Product that can be found here. They're also giving onne lucky reader a prize pack that contains one package of diapers (Choice of size 2, 4, or 5)!
- Leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite "green" tip or a diapering/baby tip.
- Subscribe to the Frugal and Provident feed or email, and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Follow Frugal and Provident via Google Friend Connect (found in the right side-bar), and leaving a comment saying that you did.
- "Like" Frugal and Provident on Facebook, and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Share this giveaway somewhere, and leave a comment saying where.
- "Like" Seventh Generation of Facebook or Follow them on Twitter and leave a comment saying which you did.
This means you can enter up to 6 times! Please be sure to leave a comment for each form of entry! The winner will be chosen using random.org on 7/8/11 around 10pm. Emailed comments and those left on Facebook will not be counted.
Disclosure: Seventh Generation and MyBlogSpark provided me with info and a prize pack for me and my winner. All comments and opinions are my own.