Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites- Bzz Agent

BzzAgent Badge

A couple months ago I came upon a site called BzzAgent. They have campaigns where you get to try free stuff and the only catch is you have to share your thoughts with others.

This past month I got a fun pack from SC Johnson for Spring Cleaning. It came with Pledge, a Glade Candle, Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Spray, Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel and a refill for a plugin oil warmer. It also came with tons of coupons. I was excited. I really love the smell of the Sparkle of Spring candle. I've been a fan of the toilet gel in the past, and was excited to see it in there too. I like how it extends the time between deep cleanings.
I encourage you to check out the Spring collection by Glade because they smell really great, and also check-out (and sign-up for) BzzAgent for your own opportunities for free stuff.

1 comment: