So if you know me, you know I love to bake! It's one of my favorite hobbies, and I think I'm quite good at it. So when I was contacted by MyBlogSpark for this Spark, well I was definitely excited.
Those that know me know that I am a pretty big on baking from scratch. I think it tastes better, I know what is in it, and it's much more fun to do. However, there are times where you're asked to bring a dessert to some potluck or event last minute and need to whip something up real quick. Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Brownies solve that dilemma. They have just the right touch of milk chocolate flavor, and traditional homemade brownie taste (although homemade is still better in my book ;-) ) On top of that, they can be ready in three easy steps!
MyBlogSpark and Betty Crocker hooked me up with an awesome prize pack, which includes a box of brownies, a Betty Crocker apron, a mixing spoon, and a brownie pan (mine was Wilton, which made me squeal with delight, lol.) What's even cooler is they want to give one to one of my lucky readers as well!
- Leave a comment telling me who you'd love to make these brownies for (yourself counts, lol).
- Subscribe to the Frugal and Provident feed or email, and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Follow Frugal and Provident via Google Friend Connect (found in the right side-bar), and leave a comment saying that you did.
- "Like" Frugal and Provident on Facebook, and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Follow Frugal and Provident on Twitter.
- Share this giveaway somewhere, and leave a comment saying where.
- Like Betty Crocker on Facebook or on Twitter, and leave a comment on this blog saying which you did.
This means you can enter up to 7 times! Please be sure to leave a comment for each form of entry! The winner will be chosen using random.org on 9/28/11 around 10pm. Emailed comments and those left on Facebook or Twitter will not be counted.
Disclosure: Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark provided me with info and a prize pack for me and my winner. All comments and opinions are my own.